The Swissotel Bangkok Ratchada is located on Ratchadapisek Road, Bangkok's new thriving business and entertainment district and is just about 25 minutes drive away from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport via the expressway and motorway. The 22-stor ey hotel houses 407 spacious and elegantly-appointed rooms as well as suiteswith non-smoking floors and wheelchair accessible rooms with friendly features for the guests with disability.
STAY JOYFUL with Swissotel, and save 40%
On sale from 11th May 2020 to 8th June 2020
Valid for stays from 1st June to 23rd December 2020
Surcharge Periods may apply, see full Terms & Conditions for details
Join ALL, Accor's lifestyle loyalty programme for exclusive benefits. Members of ALL earn Reward points and access exclusive benefits when booking this package.
Accor Plus Members access an additional 10% discount off the package price. Simply add the first 10 digits of your member number in the 'Discount Code' field during checkout.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- On sale from 11th May 2020 to 8th June 2020
- Valid for stays from 1st June to 23rd December 2020
- Vouchers are pre-paid at time of booking, and are non-refundable.
- Confirm your reservations in advance by contacting the property directly at SLC.Reservations@Swissotel.com or + 66 (0) 2694 2222
- Advance reservation at least 7 days prior to arrival is requested. Rooms are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Please quote your voucher number at time of booking.
- The voucher is only redeemable at the specified property, and is not transferrable.
- Accor Plus members are requested to present this original voucher together with valid Accor Plus Membership Card upon check-in.
- Members of ALL are requested to quote membership number at time confirming your reservation.
- Surcharge for 3rd person stay is at THB 1,500.-/room/night inclusive of extra bed and breakfast, payable directly to the property
- Room upgrade is subject to availability upon arrival
- Final sale price is inclusive of VAT and Service Charge.
- 2.5% Booking fee and 2.7% transaction fee are non-refundable.